Headlight tester 664-6
The essentiel testing equipment for light vehiclePrecise
- The 664-6 uses a photocell measurement system.
- The appliance is aligned precisely on the vehicle's headling unit using either a mirror or a laser beam.
- Its ergonomic control unit which can be tilted according to the operator’s position is extremely simple to use.
- Guided by the headlight adjuster display, the operator measures the height from the bottom of the reflector using a laser. The result obtained sets the tolerance range for the acceptable tilt on the vehicle.
- It may be placed freely on the wheels or be guided by rail and the optical unit moves vertically along a cylindrical aluminium column.
An option on the 664-6 and 764-8 headlight adjuster, it enables you to see the results obtained instantly.
It is also suitable for the I-OBD reader.
|Positioning type in relation to the vehicle||Rail or wheels|
|Positioning type in relation to the light||Mirror or Laser|
|Optical unit centring||By central laser|
|Type of measurement||Photocell|
|Measurement range||Drawdown : +2 ; -4 %
Lateral : NON
Precision : 0,2 %
Intensity : NON
|Printer||External printer as option|
|Power supply type||Mains or battery|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||670 x 600 x 1740 cm|
|Type de transmission||Bluetooth ou Wifi en option|